We are business driven at CareerSource Polk and strive to connect employers with qualified, skilled talent. Whether hiring, training, motivating or retaining your workforce is your goal, the Business Services Division of CareerSource Polk will provide dedicated service at no cost to you.
- Recruit for one position or hundreds. Our staff can provide second-office services to recruit and interview candidates at our CareerSource Polk centers, mass recruitment support and coordination, and review of applications and pre-screen for basic requirements.
- Post job openings on the Employ Florida Marketplace, a statewide on-line job bank. Search the database for candidates, create automated candidate searches that deliver resumes to your e-mail address, and manage applications for your open positions.
- Training Awards & Resources | Find out if your company can qualify for the many employee training financial assistance programs.
- Mobile Unit | A recruitment and training office on wheels available to employers in Polk County.
- Employer Roundtables for Human Resources staff or managers that serve as the HR for their organization may receive HRCI credits for attending. Although the series is offered at no cost, registration is encouraged.
- Each year in January the State of the Workforce Summit offers employers and human resource professionals critical information on business issues.
- Managing a downsizing can have a traumatic effect on workers, employers and the community. REACT (Re-employment Emergency Assistance Coordination Team) can help you manage a closure, lay-off, or reduction in the workforce while helping your employees adjust to the change and re-enter the job market.
- Local Labor Market Information is available online or through custom reports.
- The annual Best Places to Work Awards recognize employers who exemplify best practices and are committed to improving the quality of life for their employees.