What kind of job do you like doing? What are your skills and abilities? Answering these questions is the first step towards making your best career decision. You may ask to take our computerized interest and aptitude test. The test will identify your strongest and weakest work-related interests. This is not a pass or fail test, it is simply a tool that helps you find a career that best matches your skills. Ask for your CareerScope assessment!
Additional tests can be performed at our learning lab in order to determine your level of proficiency and enhance your job search and interviews.
- Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE)
- Typing Test
- Data Entry & 10 Key
- MS Office Proficiency
Document Your Skills
- The Ready to Work Credential is a free credential tests that scores your job skills and work habits, placing you ahead of the competition.
- The MS Office Proficiency includes tests for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
Training and Education
- Tutorial Services- PassKey for TABE, Typing tutor, Introduction to PC, Microsoft Office Tutorials and Employability and Work Maturity Skills
- Jobs in Demand- These are the highest demand industries that offer the most openings and the better wages for which training opportunities might be available.
- Individual training or education may be available to help you improve your knowledge and skills, re-enter the workforce or obtain a higher paying position in one of the targeted industries. If you qualify, training and education may be available through one of our educational partners.