The Employ Florida system offers a full range of features and services to employers in their workforce development needs. Employers post their available job openings to a large pool of candidates, search for candidates using a wide variety of criteria, and research the local labor market. Registration allows users to save preferences that make using the system easier and quicker during future visits.
Registered employers can:
- Post job openings
- Search the system’s database for candidate resumes
- Perform searches using an expanded range of advanced search options
- Create automated candidate searches that deliver resumes to your message box, e-mail address, or both
Here are the top 5 reasons you should be using Employ Florida Marketplace to find great candidates online:
- It’s your tax dollars at work for you. Employ Florida Marketplace (EFM) is operated by The Florida Department of Economic Opportunity which utilizes tax dollars to promote economic opportunities for all Floridians. The site and the services of CareerSource Polk are offered at no cost to both employers and job seekers.
- There are real (and local) people ready to help. We’re here and ready to help as much as you need us. Our Business Service Division can help you post jobs, while our Career Specialist will work to match qualified candidates to your open positions. Overwhelmed by the screening process? EFM can automatically rank candidates according to your job requirements and the CareerSource Polk staff are available to pre-screen candidates for you.
- It’s where top talent is. In 2014 there were over 37,000 job seekers in Polk County that used EFM for their job search, with experience and skills at all levels.
- Research labor market information on salaries and economic data. Through EFM you can stay current of the labor market trends and our local economy. Or, we can provide you with a report that contains the data you need to stay competitive in the marketplace including average salary ranges for specific positions, availability of local talent, and industry specific economic outlooks.
- You can search for the candidates you’re looking for, with the skills your company needs. Not only can the job seekers find you, you have the ability in EFM to find them. Set up a Virtual Recruiter and the system will automatically find the candidates you are looking for and send the results to you by email or text message.