From left: Stacy Campbell-Domineck, Brenda Fewox
Stacy Campbell-Domineck, President & CEO
Stacy serves as the President & CEO for CareerSource Polk. In this role, Stacy leads a workforce system consisting of two full service career centers, a Mobile Unit, an Administrative Office and an Employer Services division within the fourth largest county in land mass in Florida. Stacy joined Polk Works WorkForce 2020 as the Assistant Director and within 2 years was promoted to Program Director, where she remained for four years before her appointment as President & CEO of CareerSource Polk (formerly Polk Works) in September 2006.
Stacy takes seriously the responsibility of improving Polk County’s workforce through continuous improvement in skill development and leadership management. Her 10 years as college administrator in the field of Student Affairs provided a solid foundation for academic, personal and professional development. Her leadership positions at the University of Florida and Florida Southern College have enhanced her expertise in the areas of counseling/coaching, motivational speaking, training, facilities and process management, leadership development and strategic planning. Stacy is very involved in the community and acts as a catalyst in forming successful relationships with vital business and education partners. Stacy serves on several boards including:
- Board & Executive Committee Member – Lakeland Area Chamber of Commerce
- Member – Public Safety Coordinating Council
- Board Member – Early Learning Coalition – Polk County
- Member – Central Florida Development Council, Inc.
- Member – Florida Workforce Development Association
- Member – National Association of Workforce Boards
- High Skill Investor – Lakeland Economic Development Council
- Past Chair – Leadership Lakeland Class XXVI
- Past President – Southeastern Employment & Training Association (SETA)
- Past President – Mid-Florida SHRM
Stacy holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Educational Psychology and a Master of Science Degree in Counseling from Mississippi State University. She is a certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) as well as a Florida Workforce Development Professional (FCWP), a Nationally Certified Workforce Development Professional (CWDP) and a Job & Career Transition Coach (JCTC).
Brenda Fewox, Interim Vice President of Finance
Fewox’s finance career began with the Heartland Private Industry Council and continued as the organization transitioned into Polk Works, and then CareerSource Polk. She has a minor in Accounting and is a member of the Regional Workforce Board Financial Officers Group.