The Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA) mandates that training services for adults and dislocated workers be provided through approved training providers. WIOA emphasizes informed customer choice, system performance and continuous improvement. The Polk County Workforce Development Board, Inc., d.b.a. CareerSource Polk and hereinafter referred to as the “Board”, in partnership with State entities, identifies training providers and programs whose measurable performance qualifies them to receive WIOA funds. The State and the Board are required to administer the eligible provider process to ensure that a significant number of competent providers offering a wide variety of training programs and occupational choices are available to customers.
- 2023-2024 Regional Demand Occupations (TOL)
- To view the Eligible Programs and Training Providers List visit the Career Development | WIOA webpage.
- 2023-2024 Training Provider Application – Program Matrix
- 2023-2024 Training Provider Application – Initial Eligibility
- 2023-2024 Training Provider Application – Continued Eligibility
- CareerSource Polk policy – Selection and Retention of Training Providers