The Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA) mandates that training services for adults and dislocated workers be provided through approved training providers. WIOA emphasizes informed customer choice, system performance and continuous improvement. The Polk County Workforce Development Board, Inc., d.b.a. CareerSource Polk and hereinafter referred to as the “Board”, in partnership with State entities, identifies training providers and programs whose measurable performance qualifies them to receive WIOA funds. The State and the Board are required to administer the eligible provider process to ensure that a significant number of competent providers offering a wide variety of training programs and occupational choices are available to customers.
- 2021-2022 Regional Demand Occupations (TOL)
- 2021-2022 Statewide Demand List
- 2021-2022 Training Programs and Providers
- 2021-2022 Training Provider Application – Program Matrix
- 2021-2022 Training Provider Application – Continued Eligibility
- CareerSource Polk policy – Selection and Retention of Training Providers