- Recruit for one position or hundreds. Our staff can provide second-office services to recruit and interview candidates at our CareerSource Polk centers, mass recruitment support and coordination, and review of applications and pre-screen for basic requirements.
- Post job openings on the Employ Florida Marketplace, a state wide on-line job bank. Search the database for candidates, create automated candidate searches that deliver resumes to your e-mail address, and manage applications for you open positions.
- Training Awards & Resources | Find out if your company can qualify for the many employee training financial assistance programs.
- Mobile Unit | A recruitment and training office on wheels available to employers in Polk County.
- Employer Roundtables for Human Resources staff or managers that serve the as HR for their organization may receive HRCI credits for attending. Although the series is offered at no cost, registration is encouraged.
- Each year in January the State of the Workforce Summit offers employers, and human resource professionals critical information on business issues.
- Managing a downsizing can have a traumatic effect on workers, employers and the community. REACT (Re-employment Emergency Assistance Coordination Team) can help you manage a closure, lay-off, or reduction in workforce while helping your employees adjust to the change and re-enter the job market.
- Local Labor Market Information is available online or through custom reports.
- The annual Best Places to Work Awards recognize employers who exemplify best practices and are committed to improving the quality of life for their employees.