A free online event created with young adults in mind!
This year, the What’s Next Virtual Career Expo will consist of informational sessions to help young adults prepare for summer work opportunities.
- Learn how to create a resume that sets you apart from other applicants -even with little to no work experience!
- Participate in mock interviews.
- Discover financial habits that will help you manage and grow your money effectively.
- Make healthy life choices that will support your personal goals.
- Resume Creation
- Financial Literacy
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention
- Mock Interviews
Select which day you want to attend and fill out one of the forms below.
(Breakout room sizes are based on attendance. We will try to accommodate the order of your selections as much as possible.)
A ZOOM link for the event will be emailed to you.
***You must install ZOOM to attend this event.
***To receive credit for attending this event, please enter your first and last name when you join the ZOOM meeting.
All attendees will be entered in a raffle to win prizes!
Breakout Session 1
General Session for all: Financial Literacy
Breakout Session 2
General Session for all: Entertainment Performance
Breakout Session 3
General Session for all: Making Healthy Lifestyle Choices
Breakout Session 4
General Session for all: Questions/Closing Remarks/ Raffle
Be sure to have a pen and paper so you can take notes!
Registration for our Monday, March 22 and Tuesday, March 23 events has closed.