Congratulations on being accepted as an intern in the Summer Youth Internship Program (SYIP). The fact that you provided the required documentation for enrollment shows you have a desire to work and make the most out of your summer. SYIP will provide you with several tools that will enable you to succeed at your assigned work site, BUT it is indeed up to you to determine how you will use them.
Know that your participation in this program is not the end, but only the beginning. We want you to see that this 10-week program is just the first step towards a limitless future that lies before you. So, before you step foot into your assigned worksite it is required that you complete the outlined task below.
- Create an Employ Florida profile including resume at www.employflorida.com, only if you do not currently have one.
- Complete the SYIP Interest Survey
- Take the Work Readiness Pre-test
- Review the MANDATORY SYIP Participant Orientation.
- Thoroughly read the SYIP Participant Handbook. Sign and submit the Acknowledgement Form.
- Complete the SYIP Acknowledgement Quiz scoring at least 80%.
- Complete the Career Assessment.
- Take the Work Readiness Post-test.
If you are a youth under the age of 18 you must have your parents complete the task below.
Notify CSP staff once complete with all task identified above.
If you have any question feel free to contact Barbara Mincy at 863.508.1100 x3327 or by email at email@example.com
Note: All task must be completed prior to being placed with a worksite.