Congratulations on being accepted as an intern in the Youth Internship Program.
The fact that you provided the required documentation for enrollment shows you have a desire to work and gain meaningful skill from this work experience. We will provide you with several tools that will enable you to succeed at your assigned work site, BUT it is indeed up to you to determine how you will use them.
Know that your participation in this program is not the end, but only the beginning. We want you to see that this work experience program is just the first step towards a limitless future. So, before you step foot onto your assigned worksite it is required that you complete the outlined task below:
- Create an Employ Florida profile including resume at www.employflorida.com, only if you do not currently have one.
- Complete the Interest Survey
- Take the Work Readiness Pre-test
- Review the MANDATORY Participant Orientation.
- Thoroughly read the Participant Handbook. Sign and submit the Acknowledgement Form.
- Complete the Acknowledgement Quiz scoring at least 80%.
- Complete the Career Assessment. Provide a copy of the assessment to staff.
- Take the Work Readiness Post-test scoring at least 80%.
Notify CSP staff once you have completed all tasks identified above.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Barbara Mincy at 863.508.1100 x3327 or [email protected]
Note: All tasks must be completed prior to being placed with a worksite.