The Disability Resource Coordinator provides information on workforce and community resources, and assists SSI and SSDI beneficiaries in enrolling in the Ticket to Work program.
Individuals who enroll in our TTW program must:
- Be 18 to 64 years old
- Be current beneficiaries of SSI and/or SSDI Based on a Disability
- Have a true desire and ability to return to work
- Be willing to have your benefit check adjusted after 9 months of income over $840
The Ticket to Work Program can help you:
- Make the choice that is right for you. We understand that there are barriers to work and we will help you overcome them through the Work Incentives. You have choices and can work full or part time as you transition and explore work options.
- Stay in control of your benefit choices. Controlling benefits is important. That’s why you can consider work options while keeping benefits until you are able to support yourself.
- Achieve greater personal satisfaction. Helping you maximize your earning potential and attain greater self-sufficiency are key goals for the Work Incentives and TICKET TO WORK program. We will help you increase your self-confidence by working and gaining new skills while finding a solutions that work for you.
- Take advantage of the safety net. Work Incentives makes it easy for you to get back on benefits when and if needed.
For more information, contact the Disability Resource Coordinator:
phone: (863) 508.1100 x 1123
TTY: 1.800.955.8771 or Florida Relay Service 711