Congratulations on being accepted as an intern in the Summer Youth Employment Program (SYEP). The fact that you provided the required documentation for enrollment shows you have a desire to work and make the most out of your summer. SYEP will provide you with several tools that will enable you to succeed at your assigned work site, BUT it is indeed up to you to determine how you will use them.
Know that your participation in this program is not the end, but only the beginning. We want you to see that you are equipped with the right tools to help you become successful in this 10-week program. So, before you can start at your assigned worksite it is required that you complete the following:
1. The SYEP Interest Survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SYEPInterestSurvey
2. Take the Work Readiness Pre-test at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WRPre-test.
3. Review the MANDATORY SYEP Participant Orientation by clicking here.
4. Review the SYEP Intern Handbook by clicking here.
5. Complete the SYEP Handbook Acknowledgement Quiz at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SYEP-Quiz.
6. Take the Work Readiness Post-test at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WRPost-test
7. Create a profile at https://cspolk.careerscope.net/assessment by clicking the link New Evaluees Register Here and complete the modules assigned to you in the Career Assessment. (Please write down your login information and allow at least 1-hour to complete the entire assessment.)
8. Complete the Reloadable Card Form only if you do not already have a cash card related to the SYEP at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ReloadableCard.
Once you have completed the steps 1 – 8, staff will notify you with an on-site orientation date.
If you have any question feel free to contact Eshia Smith at 863.508.1100 x3320 or by email at email@example.com
Note: If you do not complete the required online application you may forfeit your opportunity to participate.